Search This Blog

Two-faced ... or multi-faceted?

Two-faced ... or multi-faceted?
Behind that mask...

I think. Therefore, I AM

I am, I said; To no one there
And no one heard at all; Not even the chair
I am, I cried; I am, said I
And I am lost, and I can't even say why
Leavin' me lonely still
It's said that when a tree falls deep in the forest it makes no sound unless someone (ostensibly, a human being) is near enough to notice. But I'm pretty sure the TREE is aware of its demise and that other living things upon which it lands no doubt take notice.

Those who may happen to come within earshot of this blog are free to observe and welcome to participate (with comity, please!); it's about my life and times and I'll try to write like nobody is listening -- and like everyone is...



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Visit us in our new location...

I've moved the blog to a dedicated new site:


See you there (don't forget to bookmark the new url.

You can also become a friend on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oldVISTA) and/or follow me on Twitter (http://Twitter.com/BurkeDroppings)

And, for all the masochists out there who want the full BurkeDroppings experience, I'm also seen at LinkedIn.com

As always, I must add my standard disclaimer: You are welcome to visit in any of my virtual back yards; but you might want to wear your foul weather gear because you're likely to get hit by some BurkeDroppings!

No comments: